Have you ever thought about workout options that do not require you to sweat vigorously or take up lots of time? If the answer is yes, it is time you opted for Callanetics exercises.
Are you interested in knowing more? Keep reading!
This is one effective Callanetics exercise that targets the muscles in your stomach and abdominal region.
- You need to lie on the floor while keeping both the feet hip-width apart.
- Raise your knees.
- Place your hands (palms down) at the sides.
- Now, slowly lift your head and torso. Ensure your hands and legs are firm on the ground and aren’t moving.
- Take your head and torso forward, as much as possible.
- Once you have bent forward the maximum, stay in that position for a minute or so, and return to the starting position.